Saturday, June 16, 2007

Yard Sale Junkies

Sometimes on Saturday mornings you'll find Shea and me cruising the streets of Cahaba Heights and Mountain Brook looking for the really good deals. Now that we have a baby on the way, we have a whole new (long) list of things to look for. This morning we found (what I think are) two really great deals: the BabyBjorn City Carrier and the FP Aquarium Take-Along Swing. We bought both of these items for $10 each. (If you are a penny-pincher like me, that's a savings of $124.98 before tax based on the retail prices at one of our favorite stores.) Now it's time to get out the Lysol to help ease my "someone-else's-kid's-germs-are-all-over-this" paranoia.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think Yard Sales are wonderful, also. Especially when you have things to buy that cant be hand me downs--Diapers, Wipes, Formula Etc. I will be sure to keep you guys in mind when I go through Adam's things that we dont use anymore. I know first hand everything is helpful, and it is better to have to much than not enough.

Bridget