Saturday, March 26, 2011

My Big Boy is Three (well, back in December)

The birthday boy
Harper loved the balloon and party hat
The Thomas cake!
Thanking the bride
And the groom
Loved the backpack from Grandma
Harper wanted in on the action

Aunt Mandi was really sweet and planned a birthday party for Judah on the night of her wedding rehearsal. He had a Thomas themed table and cake (which he loved) and got to open his presents. He had so much fun.
I always thought that we had gotten so "lucky" avoiding the terrible twos but they waited to show up right when Judah turned three. He has quite the sassy mouth (like his mother) and is definitely into some boundary pushing. He has more energy than anyone I know and the only time that his mouth is not moving is when he is asleep. He has questions about everything and is very into making up stories right now (mostly involving guns and snakes after I told him a story about my dad. Yikes!)

No comments: