Friday, May 9, 2008

And the winner is...


Please don't be overwhelmed - I know that it has been forever since we blogged and then we post twice in one day, one from each of us - it's just too much!

I had to blog because I won something! It never happens to me - I attend every used car night at the Barons desperately hoping for them to call out my name for one of the old clunkers, sitting through nine innings of obnoxious fans who act like this is the pros, and do they ever call my name? No! I try to call the radio station during Reg's coffee house for every ticket giveaway and never get anything but the busy signal. I even went to the Baby Expo at the Galleria this year, in the madness of a bunch of pregnant ladies, very pregnant myself, signed up for a bajillion free things and did I get anything? No!

So back to my win - I read Designmom's blog - it's pretty and creative and I enjoy it even though I don't have a creative bone in my body. She has been giving things away in honor of mother's day and I won a party pack. (Notice my comment that got picked). I get to pick out my own design and everything! Now I just have to figure out what I am going to use it for - maybe for a birthday party in December.

1 comment:

Leah McDonald said...

How fun! What a cute thing to win, much better than an old clunker car!!
; )