Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The Cutest Little Puppy on the Not So Happy First Halloween



Talk about unwanted visitors! These pics are the only pics of Judah in his Halloween costume taken right before the plague (as JM likes to call it) hit our house. Soon as I got the costume off, he vomited (I am getting sick again just typing this). I was doing the same thing Saturday through Monday and then JM got sick. My mom, who had come to stay with us to nurse Judah through his double ear infections, got sick the same time as JM.
We missed the Halloween carnival at church also. I am just thankful that Judah will not remember this first Halloween!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

what a bummer! sorry y'all have been sick! Judah sure does look precious though!(:

th77hunter said...

ugh...Trevor got that Thursday night. I'm so sorry!

Susan said...

Oh gosh, I'm so sorry everyone got sick but he sure is a cute puppy!