Sunday, July 25, 2010

Judah's haircut

I mentioned before that Judah is not a fan of getting his hair cut (Exhibit A). He has only had two haircuits in a barbershop and each involved one of us having to lay on him and him screaming shrilly. When my mom was here in April, she decided that he needed another haircut. I told the sweet barber that he just needed a trim but then things got a little crazy from there. Judah screamed, bucked in the chair, swung his arms, and basically pitched a hissy fit. In the end, the cut ended up being a little shorter than I would like. But I can't really blame the guy. I can't imagine what I would have done to his hair while he was acting out the Exorcist. He got another haircut yesterday. From Daddy. Here at home. I won't put that poor barber through that again anytime soon.

No comments: