Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Hat's Off to Brandi Carlile & the Lady in the Red Polo Shirt

Last night we went to see Brandi Carlile in concert. It was a really good show in a great venue. Shea and I thoroughly enjoyed ourselves, but there was one woman at the show who was clearly a bigger fan of Brandi than we were. I must admit, we ended up watching this crazy lady as much as we watched Brandi.

Every song elicited from her many larger-than-life gestures and gyrations. She was a bundle of finger pointing, fist pumping, head thrashing energy. With every crescendo of the music, her body convulsed with delight. The best parts of the night were definitely her countless air-drum and air-guitar solos. This girl could rock!

Crazy lady with the long brown hair and the red polo shirt--I salute you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

JM, I understand that this "Bucket Fulla Crazy" was mere feet away from me. I can't believe I missed the floor show. I was fully engaged with a few stalkers, I mean fans of my own.