Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Pray for Beth

The girl in the middle is my friend Beth. We got to be friends through church when she lived in Bham. At one point, she and Michelle lived across the breezeway from me and Jules.

Everyone should have a friend like Beth. She is so much fun to be around, a really good listener, and has an amazing closet (I know that is not as important as the first two, but as the one who treated her closet as my own, I definitely enjoyed it!)

Beth lost her dad around 5 years ago. Her mom fought breast cancer successfully and then was diagnosed with brain cancer awhile back. Beth's mom went to be with the Lord Friday. Did I mention Beth is pregnant with her second child and due in late August? Please pray for Beth - that God would comfort her during this hard time. Her mom was amazing - I know that we all felt like Carol "mothered" all of us at one point or the other.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are no words for how much it meant to me that you came to my moms viewing. Thank you so much for the support and love. I miss you SO much!

Jennifer said...

Hey there- Sounds like Beth's got great friends to support her through this hard time.
Thought you'd see my response here rather than on my blog. I grew up in PC, but went to school across the river at Pacelli. Are you from there?